Sparklers create amazing moments all party guests will remember. Bride and groom send-offs are the most popular use for them, but they can also be used at birthday parties, nightclub events, festivals, block parties, anniversaries, and any special occasion. Sparklers have become the modern symbol of excitement and celebration.
Planning for any big event can be both fun and stressful. Let I Love Sparklers take care of sparkler detail, so you can be assured of beautiful photographs and memories for years to come. Our high-quality products, style options, and fast, reliable shipping guarantee an occasion to remember.
Sparklers for Weddings
Why would someone choose our large sparklers over the traditional wedding style send-offs? First, sparklers are safe-- children will be able to enjoy them safely under adult supervision. Whether you choose the 20-inch or 36-inch sparklers, they will be safe to use around beautiful wedding dresses and formal attire. Photographers will have every opportunity to take beautiful pictures-- with over two minutes of glimmering shine on the 20-inch sparklers and four minutes on the 36-inch long sparklers.
There are countless ways to use sparklers for weddings:
- Bride and Groom Introduction – Sparklers are lit when the newlyweds enter the reception venue to get the party started. This simple gesture breaks the ice and gets all the guests actively involved.
- Bride and Groom Exit – Two lines of cheering guests hold lit sparklers up in the air as the newlyweds leave the venue to start their new life together.
- First Dance – The audience holds lit sparklers to celebrate the ceremonial first dance.
- Party Favors – Sparklers can be used as a party favor with a tag that could say “Let the sparks fly,” “Let love sparkle,” or “It all started with a spark.”
- Sparkler Writing Photos – Have the wedding party stand with their backs to the camera as they spell out a word like LOVE by having each individual write one letter in the air. The photographer will need to use a slow shutter speed (8-15 seconds), with an aperture of 3.5 and an ISO of 100.
Sparklers for Parties
What is the best activity for cake-cutting, celebrating the start of a large fireworks show, commemorating a special song, making a toast, or the countdown to New Year’s Eve—sparklers for parties! They look brilliant in photographs and ensure that everyone has the most memorable time possible.
Use sparklers to celebrate:
- Baby’s First Birthday
- Baby Showers
- Block Parties
- Gender Reveals
- Independence Day
- New Year’s Eve
- Spring Festivals
- Valentine’s Day
- Winter Holidays
How to Order Sparklers for a Special Event
Here are answers to practical questions you may have when ordering:
- How long do sparklers last? What size should I buy? The longer a sparkler, the longer it lasts. Sparklers can last 40 seconds (for 10”), two minutes (for 20”), or four minutes (for 36”). The longer sparklers accommodate weddings, while shorter lengths work fine for a birthday party or other event.
- How many sparklers do I need? The easiest way to order 20 inch or 36 inch sparklers is to buy one per guest if your event is over 50 people. For 10” sparklers, budget two per person so they last long enough to make a statement.
- How many sparklers come in a package? You can buy sparklers online in packages of 40, 80, 120, 160, or 200. Contact us to inquire about bulk sparklers in 20” or 36” for quantities greater than 200.
- Which type of sparklers is available? Not only are sparklers available in different sizes, but brides can also get them in different shapes too. Consider heart-shaped or star-shaped sparklers for a wedding exit.
- What accessories should I buy? We offer sparkler tags if you’re using them as favors, as well as metal buckets to hold the sparklers until ready to use-- then storage after they’ve been extinguished.
- Why should I buy sparklers online? You may see sparklers at local firework stands. However, they are not made to the same quality standards and could be several years old. With I Love Sparklers, we can assure our sparklers are kept in the best condition and are of the highest quality. We want to ensure your wedding day is the best day of your life.
- Why should I buy from I Love Sparklers? Our sparklers produce 75% less smoke than other types. In addition, they’re made with thicker and stronger metal that creates a better spark-- and our sparklers burn the allotted time. As a reputable online merchant, I Love Sparklers guarantees a quality product that we replace or refund if you’re not 100% satisfied.
How to Use Sparklers
Before you buy sparklers, it is a good idea to learn about how you might safely use them for your event.
- Can I use sparklers indoors? We recommend using sparklers outdoors. The small puff produced upon lighting and extinguishing can set off some indoor smoke alarms. Be sure to ask the venue or your event planner if sparklers are allowed.
- How do I light a sparkler? Light the tip of the sparkler with a match, and it will ignite within eight seconds. Most people use one sparkler to light the others quickly.
- How do I put a sparkler out? Sparklers will extinguish themselves after a set amount of time. However, you will want to have a bucket of sand or water to hold them.
- How long do sparklers last? Our sparklers have a shelf life of three to five years, so it’s fine to order them well in advance of your big event. If you have leftovers, feel free to enjoy them for the holidays.
- Can I take sparklers on a plane? No, you cannot fly with sparklers, either in checked or carry-on luggage. So, if you plan to use them for a destination wedding, you will need to ship them directly to your venue.
- Can you ship sparklers overnight? Unfortunately, we are unable to ship via air.
- When do they arrive? We ship orders placed before 3 pm same-day. Shipping time from our Magnolia, TX warehouse varies from one to five days, depending on your location.
- Where can you ship? We can ship anywhere in the USA, except Alaska or Hawaii.
- How do you ship? We ship UPS Ground, and the delivery time is 1-4 business days once the order is placed. UPS delivers orders between 9 am and 7 pm.
- How much does shipping cost? Free shipping is available on orders over $50.
- Can I pick up my order? Our pickup location is 40920 Community Rd. in Magnolia, TX 77354. To schedule a pickup, you must place an order online and select the “pickup” option at checkout.
Buy Sparklers for Your Big Day
Whether you choose the red hearts for Valentine’s Day, the 20-inch sparklers for a birthday party, or 36-inch long sparklers for a wedding send-off, your big day will be remembered for years to come. Make the best memories you can with our brilliant event sparklers. Each order arrives with an instruction card to best ignite them-- and a free sleeve of 10-inch sparklers for lighting. Thank you for choosing I Love Sparklers.
“Awesome sparkler options! I ordered the longest-lasting sparklers and received them very promptly and well packaged. The guests at our wedding really enjoyed them!”
– Marissa Dimas, Facebook